Tuesday, September 20, 2005

tá certo...

Já que ninguém vai comentar mesmo, então vou continuar postando minhas versões, só que dessa vez uma de Português pra Inglês, uma música já vertida do Italiano para o Português (ninguém vai me criticar mesmo, então estou imune...!)

"You sure wanted
after all you wanted to be glad
but there is really no way back
What ever life did to life of ours?
What ever don't we do for a love?

Well whatever, though
Already forgot to forget you, for
your longing is for me the best delight
and my fate is longing on and on
my road is running up to your sea

Now come close to me, come to me
rush to me endlessly, inside of me
and I wanna feel your body holding
up against me
come little darling, to me
hold me nice and slow,
kiss me and make me fade."

Vou aloprar agora...deixa eu procurar uma musica do Hammstein pra verter...huahuahuahuahauhauhuahuahuahuahuahua! *risada maligna*

No comments: