Saturday, September 21, 2002

5th. anniversary
Almost a life, isn't it? The life of our kitten... Our love is older. It is at least eight or five years old. It can be even older... love has no age!
It is a life, for we grew up together "educating" each other, with care and and hope for a lifelasting "dating". Soon came the problems, but who cared? I cared, and how much did I !! You patiently saving me from madness... I yell and you kiss me, that's it.
My whole life turned upside down without yours. Then, we married, my life was OK, but soon I had to start a new one, at a different place, with different people minding our business, without Mom... I suffered. But you were there, to help me.
Now it's time to keep on going. To plan and make it true. Our unsolved things, our projects to do, and so forth: our baby, our home, our jobs... a life of things for you and for me.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR US!!! 1997-2002
september 20, 2002

No comments: