Thursday, March 17, 2005

Reflections

Don't you sometimes wish not to be so foolish? I mean, not to let your feelings dominate you? Sometimes I feel so empty, so idiot, dependant, it seems I need someone else on me, otherwise I am nobody. This maternal feeling kills me. I wish I were prouder, or at least not so humble, for me not to be so humbled (dá-lhe Falcão), so pushed away. Ugh!
Otherwise, I am not like this, I am turning 26 next week, and trying hard to keep my New Year's vows. But I am human. I make mistakes. I learned my lesson, but I don't guarantee that I will not fail again. I keep people from hurting me, like many just did, but I cannot keep my heart from wanting this people back again. I will try hard not to fall on this mistake. But I... I don't promise anything. Only to be as honest as possible to my heart and my feelings. And protect myself from pain that one may cause me. Within this, if something comes different from expected, it's out of my league.

No comments: