Sunday, May 22, 2005

Reflexos em reflexões

Why am I so childish?
Why so melancholic?
I thought I had all the answers, but now I know I don't even know the questions... Why do I live in the past? He who lives in the past has no time to live the present and build the future. But why am I so attached to what has gone? I'm afraid of being unhappy with what I have now and willing to have what I missed in my journey... I want to be timeless! In my dreams, I am not the lord, I am the Queen, the Mistress of Time and Space, I can travel to wherever I want to, whenever I feel like, and return when I am fed up. But that is too easy, and this whole game would also feed me up. That is why not all our dreams can come true. See? At least one of my questions is answered...!

Amo reticência e pontos de exclamação! Esses sinais são a minha cara!!

No comments: