Tuesday, November 29, 2005

nostalgia

When something appears to be fine, it is not. Thanks Murphy for the finding. I was pretty glad to be going back to Rio, perhaps for good, but today I found out I'm not so sure about that. I keep thinking about the songs I used to listen to back in Rio, and I don't like to listen to here 'cause they make me feel bad, make me want to regret about my craps. And now I look at all the stuff I've got here and it makes me want to cry, because once more my world is going to hell, like it went when I decided to come to Natal for a dream. And I feel like running away, so I don't need to decide and go. I'm a chicken, and I'm fried.
I don't feel like listening to the songs I listen here. I don't feel like packing. I don't feel like visiting d. Nika, 'cause it will probably be the last visit in a long time..., I don't feel like meeting my friends, face my colleagues, my husband's family...
I'm a fried chicken.
And I don't want to talk any more without the presence of my lawyer. Period.
Accept yourself...

No comments: