Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The (w)itch is back!

During many years I used to write. Short stories and chronicles, even poetry, I had dozens of them. I was even planning to release a book. I really felt they were great. But one day, everything vanished. I was stupid enough to write everything directly on the PC, and not make backup disks... All was gone. It was like an abortion; well, more like a termination. Since then I blocked my will to write. I got discouraged to write everything again, while I could be doing someting else. Besides, I put it off because I knew I could not get to my lost texts, I would not be able to remember every single word and phrase I used, to recreate my masterpiece.
But now, almost five years later, here I am: back to the pen (and pen it is). I felt that I can not bring my old texts back, but I can make new ones, perhaps not as good as those, perhaps even better. I will only know if and when I make them come to life.

No comments: